As of 2/14/11 any supervisor who has supervisors reporting to them can access and inspect the respective rpDashboards of all those supervisors. This feature allows an immediate means for those who are higher level supervisors to be better informed about the quality of relationships throughout the organization. This will also allow higher level supervisors to better assure that the benefits of RP are being fully utilized, enforce QR compliance, be more alert to QR problems and drive supervisory responsiveness to both workers' and organizational needs at all levels of the organization. This new utility works across all layers of hierarchy in an organization, thus a CEO can now choose to review the rpDashboard of any distant, front-line supervisor whenever they desire to do so. For more information, see this lesson.
Articles in this section
- "Standard" rpScoreboard now based upon end of month composite information, and includes every user's rpCamera inputs during that month.
- "Look Down" supervisor utilities are now live
- 08/23/11 rpPaq Improvements
- 07/18/11 rpPaq improvements
- 6/14/11 Supervisors gain new administration utilities for managing their rpDashboards.
- 05/30/2011 rpPaq improvement and bug fixes